There are two parks in Coleridge, the City Park in the northeast corner of town and Memorial park located on the west side of the Community Building. The parks have playground equipment, shelter houses, restrooms, ball diamonds, tennis courts, lighted basketball court, disc golf, a grandstand, concession stand, and free camping. The parks are very busy in the summer providing entertainment for young and old alike.
- American Legion Dinner on Memorial Day
- Avenue of Flags and program at the City Cemetery on Memorial Day weekend
- Community Club Pancake Feed on Memorial weekend Sunday
- Community Club City Wide Cleanup Evening
- Community Club Ribfest & Cornhole Tournament
- Community Club Something to Crow About
- Community Club Annual Golf Tournament
- Community Club sponsored Annual Christmas meal and game night with a visit from Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Community Thanksgiving services and Citizen of the Year award
- Fireman’s Pancake Breakfast
- Fitness — Laurel-Concord-Coleridge Schools Fitness Center open to the public by membership
- Golf — Three nine-hole grass greens golf courses within 17 miles
- Swimming — Three swimming pools within 12 miles
- Bowling — One bowling alley within 9 miles
- Theater — Theater within 27 miles
- Hunting — Excellent hunting for pheasant, quail, rabbits, deer, squirrels, turkey and grouse in the immediate area.
- County Fair — The Cedar County fair is held in Hartington in July
COLERIDGE COMMUNITY SCHOOL ALL CLASS REUNION
Schedule of Events coming soon. Mark your calendar for July 2, 2022.