The Coleridge Rescue Squad is staffed with 16 licensed EMT’s. The Coleridge Fire Department/Rescue Squad is staffed with 25 dedicated firefighters. Several fire department members are licensed EMT’s, serving both fire and EMS. The fire department and rescue squad work together providing fire, rescue, emergency and basic life support services to anyone in the Village of Coleridge and the 126 square mile Coleridge Rural Fire Protection District.
Embers, located in Coleridge, is a 20 unit Assisted Living Center. Embers opened August 2001. For more information call (402) 283-5020.
The Park View Haven Nursing Home, (402) 283-4224, in Coleridge offers:
- 35-bed skilled nursing home
- 63 certified and trained employees
- 24-hour professional services
- Physical therapy, speech therapy, respiratory therapy, and occupational therapy
- Medicare and Medicaid certification
- Osmond General Hospital, Osmond – 26 miles
- Sacred Heart Hospital, Yankton – 27 miles
- Providence Medical Center, Wayne – 27 miles
- Faith Regional Health Services, Norfolk (West Campus, East Campus) – 45 miles
- Marion Health Center, Sioux City, IA – 50 miles
- St. Luke’s Medical Center, Sioux City, IA – 50 miles
- Omaha Medical Services & Hospitals – 140 miles